- A breakdown of the Religious Right, and their political aspirations, including “dominionism and spiritual warfare.”
- Republicans are already planning to reject Obama’s new jobs bill…even though he won’t announce his proposal until next month.
- Senator Bernie Sanders released a list of his top ten “Corporate Freeloaders.”
- Mother Jones reports on an FBI program that supports detaining, interrogating, and torturing Americans overseas.
- Seeing mass starvation in East Africa, David Nally explores the causes.
- Rep. Connie Pillich recounts the history of Ohio State Bill 5, and the mass public protests against it.
- It’s been fifteen years since the passage of a Welfare Reform law that has done far more harm than good for America’s poor.
- Many corporations seen as “progressive” aren’t quite as progressive as they seem.
- Speaker John Boehner tries to defend the enforcement of the discriminatory Defense of Marriage Act, despite the Justice Department’s arguments against it.