- The Religious Right denies accusations of Dominionism, despite overwhelming evidence of their attempts to destroy the separation between Church and State.
- Even among some members of the GOP, the opinion is that “Rick Perry is a dope, Michele Bachmann is a joke and Mitt Romney is a fraud.”
- When confronted at a town hall meeting, a Republican Congressman is stumped when asked for evidence that the Bush tax cuts created jobs.
- At AlterNet, Josh Holland explores ways to increase manufacturing and jobs here in America.
- Rick Perry sold out the state of Texas to corporate donors, and he’s eager to do the same thing to America, by Katrina vanden Heuvel.