- Amanda Marcotte calls out Rick Perry for his anti-woman policies.
- President Obama is taking a beating in negotiations with the GOP.
- Sarah Jaffe shows that the Republicans’ job-creation ideas are in fact job-killers.
- The Department of Transportation says we need to invest in infrastructure, creating transportation jobs.
- In an effort to balance their budget, Ohio becomes the first state in the Union to sell one of its prisons to a private prison operator.
- A federal agency is finally set to file suit against more than a dozen banks that are responsible for bursting the housing bubble by selling bad mortgages.